Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bye Bye, Bootycall. Hello, world.

So I'm sure you are all so interested in hearing the lastest thing about Mr. Bootycall. Well there isn't anything really other than the fact we got in a fight and I'm so over him.

I'll explain. Yes, I was like head over ass for him. But you have to see that I have an ex. Named Karl. We dated for about 2.5 years. It was rocky, it was steamy, it was meant to be, it ended, and it's over. It took me about 15 months to get over him (the saying: It takes half the time you dated someone to get over them is soooo true. 30 months dating him just to take another 15 months getting over him.) Anyways enough about my 45 months wasted on one boy, on to the whole Bootycall tragedy. Well Bootycall has always reminded me of this ex. I felt so connected to Booty the minute I met him, the same thing happened with me and Karl. Booty was number 50 in football his senior year where the team called themselves "W" and were represented by the color red and so was Karl. And in both relationships, the relationship was based strictly on sexual feelings, except in Karl's case it evolved. Not so much for the whole Bootycall situation.

Last week I innocently texted Bootycall to ask about a party... and it ended up evolving into a fight... Yeah, I've never gotten into a fight with a guy I wasn't dating. And our stupid little fight reminded me of Karl and mine's fights. Like where I say something totally assuming and off the wall and then they flip shit and get all mad and call me stupid. Yeah, I'm so not into being called stupid by a boy that I'm not even dating despite how stupid I might have been acting. Screw off, Bootycall. No boy that reminds me of Karl in that way can I date. No way, Jose. Besides, I have a new Bootycall now. His name is Lurker. (We've talked about him slightly before) This time this shit isn't going on lock down. I just want some fun. And some fun I will have.

Lurker and I have somewhat of a history. As in one time we drunkenly hooked up and I fell off the bed and broke his fan and fell in his shower after pulling the shower curtain down (he was in there with me). After this time we hooked up, we went downstairs to talk to some friends and he stayed inside for a little bit while I proceed to walk outside and he later joined us with a plate of bagel bites and two glasses of wine, of course one for muah. And then this last time we hooked up he pretty much picked me up and took me to his place and after we got there I walked into his room and he followed minutes later with a loaded pipe and a lighter, proceed by some fun. If this man isn't a provider than who is? Oh and we both have tattoos on our ass... Match made in hook up heaven. How fun.

Well I'm off. I have a shit ton of homework. Sorry this isn't funny or witty or eloquent. I have scatter-brain-itis and need to get busy on some lab write ups. Love love.

2 comments:

  1. Where'd you goooooo?
    I miss living vicariously through your adventures.
    :(
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe im sorry. my life got more boring on the weekends and more busy during school. :( ill have a new post after this next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete