Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sex, Drugs, and Little Red Riding Hood

Boy have y'all been missing out on some shit that has gone down.... My tad bit of a dry spell and a loss of a hottie has my ability to form words completely shot. But I'll give it a try.

So starting with Booty Call. I find out at Oklahoma v Texas weekend that he has a girlfriend. They aren't technically dating but he "loves" her and tells everyone that they are dating. Turns out this girl is best friends of my friends sister in law. Things got messy. I pretty much felt like an unknown used third wheel to my dream guys relationship with his dream girl. My heart was pretty much crushed. I'm over it though. I started thinking back to when we met and realized he was a tad bit of a doucher and that he was kind of creepy. In reality there's no way I would've ever evolved into a relationship with him but it would've been nice. Moving on to the next story.

My new booty call (Lurker) has turned into far too much of a regular. The kind of regular you can't look at in the face when you're sober but he always makes a way to come find you anyways... Yeah Lurker is my idea of a sex god though. I hope he doesn't know that... well it doesn't matter because I'm probably his sexual fantasy and that's why it happens so often. Well anyways. Let's start first with. GAY. I had a dry spell it lasted like a month but dude its my first year of college in Austin, Tx no bueno. So last weekend I see Lurker at a party and I get dragged away to a corner. Thinking we were just gunna make out and leave later I followed... Upon thinking this, Lurker says, "Ever had sex in a weird place?". Well shit. Now I have to! We were in the backyard of a frat house behind a large air conditioner vent and some bushes...? What kind of class that is? To make it even worse, I saw him leaving with some chick like literally 5 minutes later. THEN to put the cherry on top of the sundae of shame, he told a car full of frat guys that I know (and some that I do, but I'd rather not be known by my friends like that). After this experience I immediately made the decision to not hook up with Lurker again.

6 Days Later... (I know right)
I end up going to a crazy Halloween party at Lurker's frat house with some friends. Let's just say I'm not in the state of mind to be anywhere near people at this point but it was so fun. I get approached by Lurker after avoiding him at all costs upon arriving at the party. He said something suggestive after giving me a hug and slapping my ass and I thought I dodged the bullet. Wrong. A few hours go by without me seeing Lurker until I get grabbed by the wrist and walked out of the frat house straight to his apartment. I mean at this point he's shit faced, I'm going crazy, and there's no way I'm letting go and leaving. He's whispering obscenities under his breath the whole way there and I'm following laughing my ass off. We get to his room and things got intense. Three showers and 3 sleepless hours later we pass out. Well he does I'm in no condition to fall asleep. I end up having to get up and leave him mid morning so I could finally go home. Walk of shame like no other. It was freaking Halloween last night. Thank God I was Little Red Riding Hood and not something completely bogus like a penis or something. I had to steal a shirt and sneak away. WHAT THE FUCK. I told myself that I would never hook up with him again and then I end up having a sleepless shower-ful night with a guy that I have no mutual feelings for except in my feminine areas. I'm never going to get a boyfriend.

Maybe one day I'll meet someone new at a party and they'll save me from my long line of booty calls and sweep me off my feet. But that'd mean I'd have to give up sleepless nights. And who would want to do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment