Getting to talk about all the drunken escapades with my suitemates last night was quite entertaining and educational. (Austin was in there as well. He IS alive!) All Erin, Vanessa, and I have made out with Latch-tastic Humpy and were all freaked out tremenduously. Boy (the nickname stuck obviously) needs to have a good talking to. If you are going to force a girl to make out with you, at least learn how to kiss better. It was awful. Make it entertaining for us, please. Worst part is, he doesn't remember walking me home. Well he remembers walking someone home but he doesn't remember who or what happened. Well Sir Creeps-A-Lot let me refresh your mind. It was ME and you said "So" when I said I had people to meet.
Anyways, you all know the story, I just thought you'd enjoy knowing that he DOES have a name, and that he is in fact still creepy.

No comments:
Post a Comment