My alarm is set for 7 o clock straight up because I have a final at 9. I had to wake up at 7 to take my Ritalin so it'd kick in by the time the test began, but I didn't actually wake up until 8. The day began with breakfast and a calculus test, which I passed by the way, but that is beside the point. After the test my suite mate and I ran some errands, as in went Christmas shopping at two stores and then bought booze for the night. ( I did so with the ID that my sister in law let me borrow, hell yeah, I'm a hard ass, I guess...) The rest of the day consisted of eating, smoking a couple of bowls, reading magazines, and watching TV. When 8 PM rolled around we started getting ready to go out, which means we took shots and changed our clothes.
We met up with a bunch of people to go to an apartment party. We made it a BYOB party and brought our own bottles of Boone's to enjoy classically, and what can be more classy than drinking it straight from the bottle. Don't worry we did it quickly so no one would see. Three shots of tequila, two bottles of Boone's, two vodka shots, one glass of punch later, and 4 hours later, I'm making out with a random in the hallway. Who happens to be a horrible kisser and I ditched him probably 30 seconds in. Moving on to beer pong and black boys.
Now I can't say something like that without there being more to the story. There's this black Resident Assistant (RA) at my dorm that showed a lot of interest in me at the beginning of the Fall semester. Apparently I didn't show it back because he quickly disappeared from the scene early on. Well at this party that we were both at he decides to tell me that he likes me... Okay, kind of weird because I'm not usually into black guys (oh that reminds me of another story that you missed out on too but I'll get to that another day soon I promise) but I was oddly attracted to him and pretty much had been this whole semester but I didn't want to pursue it because I just can't do that. I'm not racist but my family can be...? Well anyways, RA corners me and woos me and I get entranced. We end up making out and it was magical, he has a tongue ring. Never thought I'd say this but... FUCKING HOT. Let me tell ya, I wish it wasn't my last night in Austin that night because I want to test out that tongue ring pretty fucking bad now. Well anyways, I had been telling myself all week that I was going to squeeze in one last lay before I went home for the holidays, that lay being Lurker. He was a done deal, fun, sexy, and I wouldn't have to increase my kill count. How fitting. Well he actually ends up calling me and I immediately left the party (and RA) and walk to his apartment. Great idea! At first. I should've known it was a bad idea to be there when I showed up and girls were leaving and one asked me who I was going to see. I said no one trying to not be a whore and kiss and tell, and she guessed that I was going to see Lurker for God only know what reason. Like whoa chick no I'm not and what the fuck how did you know that? But anyways, I see him outside and we walk straight up to his room and as usual naked by the time the door closes. We had a good round with me on top and the lights on.... Okay next round no lights and you on top... Sounds all great, I'm thinking this is just a warm up because usually for us it is. He gets up turns on the lights grabs my phone and dials (all doing this naked, it was quite amusing). I asked him, "What are you doing", and he replies, "Looking for my phone". It rings thru a pocket on a jacket on the ground, he picks up the jacket and puts in on over nothing and grabs his jeans, again putting them on over nothing and mumbles, "I'll be right back." and leaves. End of story.
I laid there waiting thinking he'd come back a few minutes later, we'd hop in the shower, suds up and get dirty. No. While I'm laying there, I drift off to sleep (well after RA called me to check on me.... awkward). I woke up the next morning at 8 oclock.... by myself.... naked. Hmmm. I got left, by an asshole. So I got up, got dressed, stole a shirt, and left, praying to God he wouldn't be sleeping on the couch (he wasn't) or that I would run into him on the way home (which I didn't). Oh wow. I got home and realized how fucking pissed I was. What an asshole. Should I have left when he did? I dunno he said be right back... Good thing I fell asleep or I would've felt really awkward if I waited up for a guy that never came back. FUCK MY LIFE. I felt like such a loser. I texted him: "Last time I fuck [Lurker].... asshole." I had to say fuck because I wanted him to know that in no way, shape, or form did I ever see him as anything more than an easy lay, as I was to him. My biggest pet peeve is when a guy acts like he's doing you a favor or that he's using you more than you're using them. I'm sorry sweetheart but this is mutual. I don't like you. I just like your penis and your form... andyour body isn't too bad either, but YOU? Ha! Not a chance. Ugh. I was so ticked. You can only imagine. I'm avoiding that kind of humiliation again by NOT sleeping with him EVER again. I have already decided that if I do somehow end up giving in to going home with him again; mid booty (hopefully I'll be on top) I'm just going to exit the saddle get dressed and walk out. See how he feels to be blue balled. Fucker.
And in case you were wondering, the call from RA was to inform me that he was back at our dorm and was inviting me up to his room if I was back there too..... DAMN MY LIFE.
Now to find a new booty call... or maybe a boyfriend.... Either way it'll be a fun scavenge.

No comments:
Post a Comment