Monday, July 27, 2009

Trapped much?

So I am not a blogger. I never thought I'd have a blog spot but I just wanted to make this to be a way for me to vent or just be poetic. Probably more venting than being poetic because if you know me you know I'm not the best with words. Well first I just want to talk about whats on my mind right now. Which is one relationships and two moving to Austin, Tx (the next big step in my life). But for now just relationships. Fuck em. Who needs em. Like for real. Why do we even bother at this point in our life. I'll be cynical, we all know that relations we start at this age will be done between 2 weeks from now and 5 years from now anyways. I hate being the mean person that has to say this but I'm sorry all. Fact. I met this amazing guy at Orientation for school that I'd probably marry. Fact. I made myself look like the unclassy version of myself upon meeting him because of my immediate attraction. Damn hormones. But lesson be learned. Whatever who knows we still keep in touch maybe one day when I actually live there things can become something more. but then again like I said that'd last all of a 2 weeks or more and just become doomed for failure the moment it starts. Now time to vent about leaving. I'm pumped about leaving its the waiting for leaving that I'm worried about. Gees, I was gone for 3 days and my parents act like I was gone 3 years. I can't wait to be away from my parents for a long period of time and not having someone ask my a million questions (stupid questions) about what I'm doing who I'm with where I'm going. Please leave me alone. I'm ready to be on my own where I don't get asked a thousand pointless questions. I can't wait til I don't have people wondering ever detail about my life or telling me that drinking is bad or telling me what I need to be doing while I'm minding my own business. I definitely hate it when people tell me when to do my laundry when I've been doing my own laundry for years. I'm a big girl now, so leave me the hell alone. What are you going to do when I'm off by myself not calling and barely visiting. Hmm you dunno now, but you'll see in a few weeks. Love you mom and dad but time to flee the nest. FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment